Sariska Tiger Reserve Safari Booking
Information About Jungle Safari
Sariska Jungle Safari duration =3 hours
Sariska Jungle Safari Timings
Morning Slot 6:30 Am
Afternoon Slot 2:15 Pm
There are two gates in the Sariska forest.
Jeep Safari requires 6 persons
Sariska Tiger Reserve Personal jeep https://www.sariskapark.com/Safri 8500/- Rs only. Personal Safari carries a single tourist or 6 persons as limit.
Sariska Tiger Reserve Sharing Jeep Safari 1500/- Rs only per person.
Sharing jeep Safari requires the booking of all seats. If seats remain vacant the reserved tourists will have to pay the rest of the amount equally per seat.
If a single seat is booked, the rest amount is to be paid by the aforesaid seat holder.
Any kind of Cancellation and Refund is not possible.
Points for the Patrons during Safari’s booking
- Advance Payment is must for booking a Safari
- ID is mandatory and should be presented, when asked
- Confirmed Bookings are genuinely on non-refundable,non-cancelled and cannot be transferred or exchanged basis
- ID depicted during booking is to be carried along at the trip
- Foreigner Patrons are adhered to furnish Passport details while booking
- Safari’s permission recommends FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS,(if service is running)
- Park can be closed due to unavoidable circumstances, without any prior intimation
- Safari Charges can be revised at any time, so Patrons will submit the difference amount at the Park’s entrance of revised charges or due to incomplete occupancy
- A heavy footfall is expected on weekends and holidays, so it better to go with a pre-booking of Safari and Hotels
What is included in the tour
- Jeep Safari
- Professional Guide
What is NOT included in the tour
Pick up and Drop from Hotel ( on extra cost )
Sariska Tiger Reserve
Location Alwar District, Rajasthan, India
Nearest city Alwar
Area 866 km2 (334 sq mi)
Established in 1955
Sariska Tiger Reserve is a national park and tiger reserve located in Alwar district of the state of Rajasthan, India. It stretches over an area of 866 km2 (334 sq mi) comprising scrub-thorn arid forests, dry deciduous forests, grasslands, and rocky hills. This area was a hunting preserve of the Alwar state and was declared a wildlife reserve in 1955. It was given the status of a tiger reserve making it a part of India's Project Tiger in 1978. The wildlife sanctuary was declared a national park in 1990, with a total area of about 273.8 km2 (105.7 sq mi). It is the first reserve in the world to have successfully relocated tigers.
107 km from Jaipur
200 km from Delhi
50 km from Alwar
Flora and fauna
Sariska Tiger reserve includes many species of wildlife, such as the Indian leopard, Tiger, jungle cat, caracal, striped hyena, Indian jackal, chital, sambhar, nilgai, chinkara, four-horned antelope,[ wild boar, hare, hanuman langur, rhesus monkeys. Sariska is also ethereal for bird watchers with some of the rarest feathered species like grey partridge, white-throated kingfisher, Indian peafowl, bush quail, sandgrouse, treepie, golden-backed woodpecker, crested serpent eagle and the Indian eagle-owl
The dominant tree in the forests (Anogeissus). Other trees include the (Boswellia serrata), (Sterculia), dhak (Butea monosperma),(Lannea ), ber (Ziziphus) and (Acacia catechu). Bargad (Ficus benghalensis), arjun (Terminalia arjuna), gugal (Commiphora wightii) or bamboo. Shrubs are numerous, such as (Capparis decidua), (Adhatoda vesica) and ber (Ziziphus)
HOW TO BOOK
First of all check availability call on this no +91 7017584983
or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
You have to send ID of all person over WhatsApp or mail
Whatsapp Team link is given below
Sariska Customized tour package at an affordable price. ( Accommodation + Jipsy Safari )
CALL US +91 7017584983